During this global pandemic, we have seen human behavior that moves into the realm of pure and utter insanity. It could best be described as Dystopia which is defined as: “an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic”
This is where we are at. There has been no governance that is driven to unify and heal and offer possible solutions to our global health crisis that was charging along full steam before the “panda”(pandemic). No..the solutions were reactionary and in direct opposition to our biology, physiology, psychology and common sense.
Stay inside with your artificial light, sedentary cells, far away from tribe and if you dare and venture out, put on a mask and stay far away from humans regardless of your approach to health and longevity, age, risk factor etc. Doing so..abiding became a signal of doing good..a virtue signal that says “I care about you”. One could say it had tinges of Ubuntu philosophy at it’s core. That idea was quickly dispersed as people rushed to pick a side, mostly depending upon their choice of media channel and political affiliation.
Research continued to unfold, far beyond the “science” of NPR, CNN, Fox..(you pick..they are all the same)..that was extremely enlightening.
PCR testing that was done far beyond it’s intended threshhold cycle rate. The inventor of the PCR test won a Nobel Peace Prize for his work and had publicly spoken out against Anthony Fauci and his lack of knowledge regarding illnesses. He died suddenly in August 2019
The insanity continued. California closed beaches and made surfing illegal stripping away millions of peoples health protocal. I would venture to say as a professional movement educator that surfing as exercise overall trumps going to the YMCA and doing a linear assembly line workout. Even these gym monkey acts were also soon not allowed and the overall vibe was just stay inside
The research quickly revealed the true health crisis and that is we are afflicted globally with preventable ailments and over 70% of annual Dis-eases are due to chronic and preventable conditions. THIS is true crisis. And these numbers rise each and every year as we move closer and closer to comfort and technology paves the way to the easy life we are all striving for?!
Another crisis we were in the midst of prior was that of stress, anxiety and mental illness and of course in turn, addiction; especially to pharmaceutical opiates. Over 130 people a day die due to opiod related drug overdoses and if you are reading this(still) you know someone that has died of this, struggled with this. It is fact. Babies are being born with withdrawl symptoms.
Who produces these drugs and has settled massive lawsuits and paid out billions in fines for their criminal activities? Well the companies that produce vaccines of course! Companies like Johnson and Johnson. By now unless you live in a cave(which i wouldn’t blame you for) there is a good chance you know of their track record overall. Here is one of their many infractions via the Department of Justice website
Johnson & Johnson to Pay More Than $2.2 Billion to Resolve Criminal and Civil Investigations
Allegations Include Off-label Marketing and Kickbacks to Doctors and Pharmacists
WASHINGTON – Global health care giant Johnson & Johnson (J&J) and its subsidiaries will pay more than $2.2 billion to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from allegations relating to the prescription drugs Risperdal, Invega and Natrecor, including promotion for uses not approved as safe and effective by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and payment of kickbacks to physicians and to the nation’s largest long-term care pharmacy provider. The global resolution is one of the largest health care fraud settlements in U.S. history, including criminal fines and forfeiture totaling $485 million and civil settlements with the federal government and states totaling $1.72 billion.
Another exemplary company is Pfizer.. Here are some of their documented crimes(imagine the still hidden ones).
- Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
- In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
- Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
- In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
- Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
- In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
- Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
- In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
- Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.
- Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise.
Surely Moderna is better though right? Read below…
“An anti-corruption watchdog group is urging the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate top executives at Moderna, the biotech firm developing a promising coronavirus vaccine, for allegedly manipulating the stock market. “”
“This misconduct was particularly egregious because it involved not only financial fraud and manipulation of the financial markets, but also because it exploited widespread fears surrounding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic,” wrote Kyle Herrig, who heads Accountable.US, in a letter to the SEC. “I strongly urge the SEC to investigate these matters.”
The group’s concerns center on insider trading activity at Moderna after the company last month announced positive results in Phase 1 trials of its coronavirus vaccine. The news pushed up the company’s stock price 30% to an all-time high of $87. In the days following the announcement, Moderna’s CEO, other executives and funds controlled by the chairman of its board sold about $90 million worth of company shares. “
As we moved along into the year, we saw censorship happening at levels that would be considered normal in China or Cuba, but certainly not here eh? Joe Rogan himself called an emergency podcast for the first time in the history of his show to bring the insanity to light. Much of this was due to the research on the use of Ivermectin as a possible treatment for Covid 19. Rogan had on his show two guests. Dr. Pierre Kory an ICU and lung specialist who is an expert on the use of the drug ivermectin to treat COVID-19. and Bret Weinstein an evolutionary biologist, visiting fellow at Princeton, host of the DarkHorse podcast, and co-author (with his wife, Heather Heying) of the forthcoming “A Hunter-Gatherer’s Guide to the 21st Century.” What they unveiled was known to many of us who have been diving far beyond NPR but it was a little glimpse for the mainstream into how this whole at was crossing over into our freedoms. Here is a link
I could go on and on and on and it is not a conspiracy. Early on in this, it was considered a conspiracy to talk about vaccine passports and many posts and videos were pulled down implying this could happen. Same with the lab leak “theory”, which is now pretty widely accepted even amongst hyper mainstream liberal comedians like John Stewart seen here.
It is actually amazing that this hasn’t been censored by the king of censorship..the Google/Gates empire. Yet i digress.
We are now being forced to take vaccinations so we can return to normal and corporations can fully sell us on all fronts. We must fill stadiums and chain restaurants and continue to be led by idiots like Trump or Biden right? No.
There is a quest to return to normal. Normal is what got us here in the first place. If our priorities were more in line with true health and longevity vs comfort and consumption, maybe we could realize that normal is NOT what we need.
We need to renew our approach to our humanity and it starts with our bodies and our health. An embodied cognition highlighted in “New Old Way” by Frank Forencich. Embodied cognition means the nature of the human mind is largely determined by the form of the human body- that ideas, thoughts, concepts, categories and all other aspects of the mind are shaped by the body.
Keep that concept close as we move forward time wise and remember this time, the Dude does NOT Abide.