We work hard and love to hear feedback from all of you!
“When I first met Skye, I had no real awareness of my body and how it moved. I literally had two left feet and did more damage to my body through my unawareness than you can even imagine. But he patiently taught me tools to see and how to feel my body’s alignment, especially in movement.
Mocean365 is everyday movement. It’s working in the garden, it’s doing your daily grind, it’s in play. It’s an awareness of how your vehicle exists in all the aspects of your life.
One of the greatest things that Skye and I worked on was my posture. I was a hips out kinda guy. Shoulders way behind my hips. If you think about it, you can imagine the havoc this wreaks over your whole body. We worked for months to develop the core strength and the scapular strength to help line me back out. But the great things is; it was never work.
Skye works in the now and he helps you achieve flexibility and strength through fun challenges and games. Sure, there’s work involved, but this work is fun and challenges more than just your muscles. It’s brain work, lymph work, heart work, spiritual work. Working with Skye and Mocean365 changes and charges your body and mind. It’s an all encompassing study of movement for all the systems of the body.
Once you commit to movement, your body will be happier and will thank you for it, it will crave it. Mocean365 gave me the tools to develop a practice that allows me to stay in touch with my body and its needs. It instilled a simple philosophy; move every day.” Shane T- Eugene, OR
” I met Skye almost a year ago. From the moment I met the dude I could tell his whole aura was to spread stoke and to help others with whatever they needed help with. Little did I know Skye based his whole life around Mocean365 meaning being active every day of the year. He showed me there are other ways to get in shape and “stay in Mocean” as he would say. I’m a guy who traditionally goes to the gym to get fit. Who knew all I needed was a playground , resistance bands and some steel maces. Doing moves from your basic crawling on the ground like a toddler to hanging from the monkey bars alternating the arms your hanging from. It’s not really just the training that pulled me in and motivated me to better myself, but it was the way he showed and explained things you could see the passion and knowledge flowing. Since I’ve met Skye I’m down about 30 lbs and moving better than I ever have and feeling stronger , more flexible more agile than I have before. From coaching me on my mountain bike, to helping me get back to my best self. He’s done it, guiding me every step of the way always being there. Mocean365 is real and if your out there moving everyday you’ll get to where you want to be”. -Manuel-Creswell, OR
“Skye came to help me build my backyard trails and it turned into so much more than just having a trail. Being semi-new to mountain biking he was able to not only help build some great trails but also instill a passion for the connection between trail building and trail riding. Since working together, I have taken on my own trail maintenance and have expanded my trails. From understanding the tools to appropriately building trail as to be one with nature and not disturb drainage or other important factors, his insights have stuck with me and helped me care about the details of the trail. Applying the lessons learned and the knowledge of the trail has also helped me tremendously in riding other locations. I could not have done it without the help and the spirit of MoceanMTB. Great work and even more, a great spirit and inspiration to help you understand the “why” we do this, not just the how.”-Freeman C-Eugene, OR
I am sure I am a better bike handler because of the lessons you taught me – and I’m thankful to you for that! Dennis S-Eugene, OR
“I trained with Skye throughout my entire pregnancy. He could always tell exactly how much my changing body could safely handle as the pregnancy progressed. Because of his expertise, I had zero back pain(!), was spared countless other discomforts of carrying a baby, and had fun too. Skye’s natural movement training philosophy is also great preparation for life with a newborn. It’s great to be able to move so easily and pain-free with a squiggling baby. Three months postpartum, and my body is back to normal, stronger even, than it was before pregnancy. “- Anne
“As founder of Seek Your Bliss NOW! Skye is extremely skilled at pulling people together at the grassroots level and building a diverse team of many different interests and backgrounds to work together to further the mission. He is an incredible mentor, trainer, therapist, life coach and constant source of inspiration, who has the unique ability to see through people and the good they have to offer this world and is relentless in his efforts in encouraging people to seek out their passions, living minimally and maximizing bliss!” Jenifer G-Lyndonville, VTI trained with Skye throughout my entire pregnancy. He could always tell exactly how much my changing body could safely handle as the pregnancy progressed. Because of his expertise, I had zero back pain(!), was spared countless other discomforts of carrying a baby, and had fun too. Skye’s natural movement training philosophy is also great preparation for life with a newborn. It’s great to be able to move so easily and pain-free with a squiggling baby. Three months postpartum, and my body is back to normal, stronger even, than it was before pregnancy.
- “I have worked with Skye on many projects from Photography to Race and Cycling events as well as we are both part of my Production of the “Northeast MTB Report” an online and Broadcast TV show. Skye has acted in many facets in the production from the Host, reporter as well as field reporting and is part of the production team planning show segments and has produce many segments of his own for the show. Skye has a great work ethic and is a trusted colleague and will continue to work with him on projects etc. I also feel he is one heck of a great person.” Dan M- Manchester, NH
- “Skye is a great trainer. I’ve learned so much from both Skye and Meg, about movement, bike skills, attitude, fueling my body and how to approach things. Even though it’s been a while, I still hear Skye’s voice supporting, encouraging and instructing as I’m biking, skiing, racing, whatever… Highly recommend working with Skye if you have the opportunity.” Shelly N-East Burke, VT
- “Skye is one of the hardest working people I know – but in the most zen way possible. His dogged persistance of improvement is enviable and his love of life is inspiring. Generous and integrity are the two words that jump to mind when I think of Skye.” Keith D-Portsmouth, NH
- “Skye is an all around outdoor enthusiast with the rare talent of knowing the difference between the personal aspect of outdoor sports and the business aspect of building a brand. There are very few individuals in this market who have the level of integrity and professionalism as Skye. 100% pleasure to work with and will continue to work with.” Andrew G-Boston, MA
- “Skye is a committed individual with a passion for movement, action, sport, photo, video, product testing, and training. His energy is very positive and he is driven to perfection. It is my pleasure to recommend him!” Hunter J, -Owner-Indo Boards
- “What can I say about Skye? We seed product to a lot of athletes for feedback here at Pro-Tec, but none have come back with as much feedback as he does. We receive constant, well-written and detailed updates with photos showing all of the wear put on our products, along with suggestions on how to improve them. I’ve also had the opportunity at a past company to work with Skye as a photographer, and he was always able to provide quality shots of riders whenever we needed them. He’s a man with integrity, and I would highly recommend him.” Adam B- Boston, MA
- “Skye is knowledgable, enthusiastic, innovative and fun. He brought workout ideas to my team that were simple, yet powerful, and held the attention of teenagers while leaving them wanting more. He’s inspirational in his vision of life and an influence to anyone that comes in contact with him. I’ve known Skye for a few years and will never hesitate about bringing him in to inspire and share his passion; his infectious drive makes him an asset to anyone he works with.” Sara M- Conway, NH